What You can Do


  1. I will ask my area's state legislative delegation to support this funding request as one of our highest priorities.
  2. I will write letters to my local newspapers and ask them to endorse this effort in an editorial.
  3. I will ask my commissioners court, city council, and local economic development/Chamber of Commerce to pass a supportive resolution similar to this one.
  4. I will help by asking my jurisdiction and private businesses and economic development groups in my area to contribute financially to your statewide awareness and legislative campaign.